Gtank Fury Warrior

[Public] Apply to SeventhFlight membership, to join our raids. Applications expire in 30 days unless you post replies showing continued interest

Moderator: Recruitment Officer

Forum rules
Applications are "open letters" between SeventhFlight and the applicant. Other applicants and/or guests shouldn't dilute those topics. We prefer to ask references through in-game mail. Abuse of the posting privilege by posting in other people's application topics is a serious issue.

Application threads should be kept on-topic while the application is relevant. This is another very serious issue, and applies to members as well. Side-tracking an application topic which is still relevant is not acceptable, and people are instead urged to post in General Discussion.

Threads in this forum are removed after 30 days with no replies.

Gtank Fury Warrior

Postby Gtank » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:46 pm

About me
Garry Main
36 yrs old
Beer installation technician

- Country of origin: England
- Playstyle: PVE and a little PVP
- What keeps you playing World of Warcraft ? Been Playing wow since vanilla and still love the game today i like the social side of the game as well as the game play.

- A lot of things I've missed to list

Gameplay
Still, we need to know you can raid with us, since we ARE a raid community.

- Times available : I am a service technicain so that 1 week in four i work late (20:00) so not sure if i can make the raid times but the rest of the month 7 days a week if needed from 1800 -->
- When you (most often) won't be available 1 week in four
- Any problems with the checklist : No.

Credentials
What's special about you?
What have you done so far on Argent Dawn?
Do you know any of our members? no
What kind of gameplay experience do you have? been raiding since Vanilla but PVP never really been that strong at
If you have raided before, with which groups? When did you leave them? Why? Raided mainly on Blood feather realm with The Untouchables(guild Folded) and then to Eminent(Moved to Argent dawn with a friend to join The Unyielding guild.)
Do you have any max level alts? 4
Are you able to understand orders and tactics being explained on Mumble in English? Yes
Will Tayas' constant eating while he talks on Mumble cause you personal distress? lol no

Character Gtank
Armory http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... ank/simple

How raid friendly do you consider your build? running with 2 specs atm a m+ spec and a raiding spec
Would you be willing to respec and if so, are there any limits? not played arms for about 3 years and tank spec is geared around 865

Misc
Why SeventhFlight? Found advertisement in trade and applied as i am looking for a new active raiding guild
Anything else you'd like to say? n/a
Gtank

Class: Warrior

Re: Gtank Fury Warrior

Postby Remirra » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:57 pm

Heya! Our RL will respond to you soon ! Thanks for application! :D
I know my rotation perfectly. ->Steady shot, Chimaera shot, Aimed shot, Ice trap and Garrison Hearthstone.
I'm Remirra Shadowgale. Queen of cheerleaders of Ashenvale.
The night is long and full of demons.
Roses have burned, worlds have been riven. I've sacrificed everything.What have you given ?
Remirra
Senate

Class: Hunter

Re: Gtank Fury Warrior

Postby Iluin » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:04 pm

Hello and welcome to our rather underused forums!

By actually bothering to go to a website, sign up and write an application (after reading the "Read this first - thread") you have pretty much completed 90% of your trial. These days too many people expect instant invites and as soon as you mention a forum or an application they are gone.

Now to the important things.

Number1: You are a beer installation technician - that is such an awesome title. Though why you are not playing a Brewmaster is beyond me.
Number2: Missing a few raids is perfectly acceptable. Don't worry if you can't make raids because of work.
Number3: Are you available for a trial this Friday? As in tomorrow?
Number4: Install Discord! If you don't have it. You might just love it but will definitly need it for the raid :)

Again, thanks for your application and hope to see you tomorrow.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me or Rems or whomever you can find from the guild. Most people should be able to help.

Kind Regards,
Iluin
Seventh Flight - Home of the unhappy and depressed - but warm and naked - Raiders! Tis a home away from home.
Iluin
Senate

Class: Shaman

Return to Applications