Aesuviell - Hunter BM / MM (Social)

[Public] Apply to SeventhFlight membership, to join our raids. Applications expire in 30 days unless you post replies showing continued interest

Moderator: Recruitment Officer

Forum rules
Applications are "open letters" between SeventhFlight and the applicant. Other applicants and/or guests shouldn't dilute those topics. We prefer to ask references through in-game mail. Abuse of the posting privilege by posting in other people's application topics is a serious issue.

Application threads should be kept on-topic while the application is relevant. This is another very serious issue, and applies to members as well. Side-tracking an application topic which is still relevant is not acceptable, and people are instead urged to post in General Discussion.

Threads in this forum are removed after 30 days with no replies.

Aesuviell - Hunter BM / MM (Social)

Postby Jade » Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:29 pm

Hello *waves*

Just writing a post to introduce myself to you all.

My name is Chantal (nickname is Jade), I'm from the Netherlands and have been playing the game for an odd 6-7 years now. Started as a paladin but swapped to hunter 6 months into the game and never looked back.
I used to raid on Moonglade and we progressed fairly well and had lots of fun on the journey. I stopped raiding when my son was born (now 2 years ago) cause my husband had a demanding job and I couldn't commit to the raid team as I should. So I stepped down. I still miss raiding a lot though so will look out for the "off day" casual raiding if it comes along and there is room for me hah! :D

I transferred to Argent Dawn because most of my friends on Moonglade stopped playing WoW and the server was getting very lonely. I followed Warfare to Argent Dawn and found Peritia. A guild with a lot of people I knew from Moonglade! They recently transferred the guild (or the main host of characters) to the horde side because they were getting bored with the Alliance side. I was basically alone in the guild for most of the time so decided to pack up and find a new home.
Warfare suggested this guild to me and here I am!

I am a mount and pet enthusiast and love achievements! Always willing to help with whatever and love to talk. I think I have a fair sense of humor and am not overly sensitive. I can take a joke very well. I would have to... I'm friends with Warfare :mrgreen:

Thank you for welcoming me in the community and I hope to make a lot of new friends here! If you want to know more, feel free to ask me in game anytime.
Jade

Class: Hunter

Re: Aesuviell - Hunter BM / MM (Social)

Postby Warfare » Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:02 am

lol

Welcome :) Nice to see you with the SF tag now.
Warfare

Class: Warrior

Postby Jevar » Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:09 pm

Welcome! :)

I'm guessing you are already invited to the guild so nothing about that. You did say something about being interested in raiding with us though? If you do, check out the social raid rank as it might fit with you quite well. Feel free to ask if you have any questions. :)
The scary recruitment officer and P-I-N-T-A.
Jevar

Class: Priest

Postby Jade » Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:41 pm

Social raider sounds wonderful!
Jade

Class: Hunter

Return to Applications