Anakrian (Druid)

[Public] Apply to SeventhFlight membership, to join our raids. Applications expire in 30 days unless you post replies showing continued interest

Moderator: Recruitment Officer

Forum rules
Applications are "open letters" between SeventhFlight and the applicant. Other applicants and/or guests shouldn't dilute those topics. We prefer to ask references through in-game mail. Abuse of the posting privilege by posting in other people's application topics is a serious issue.

Application threads should be kept on-topic while the application is relevant. This is another very serious issue, and applies to members as well. Side-tracking an application topic which is still relevant is not acceptable, and people are instead urged to post in General Discussion.

Threads in this forum are removed after 30 days with no replies.

Anakrian (Druid)

Postby Anakrian » Wed May 13, 2015 9:25 pm

About me
Give us some information about yourself. Who you are, what you do. Common topics include:

- Country of origin: England
- I play mostly PvE right now but I would want to get into PvP sometime.
- What keeps you playing World of Warcraft?: I just love the game and always find myself coming on at least once a day. I love fighting the different bosses Blizzard put into the game.I need to gear up a little more but I will be doing that pretty fast.
- Druid has always been my favored class and I try to do other classes but none take me like druid does. I have a level 100 warlock but I mostly just go on once a day to do maybe a raid or two when I can or have nothing to do on my druid.
- I am a Uni student and being one I have a lot of free time after studies and right now when I'm writing this I am done for the year and will have a lot of free time.
- I am making this because I really want to get into a guild that is more then just a span everyone with requests. I want to be a part of a guild that is fun and will be another reason I love this game so much.
- I am a 20 year old male that lives away from home.

Gameplay

- Times available: I can play any time any day. I don't like to say it but I can work my life around WoW :P

Credentials

What's special about you? What have you done so far on Argent Dawn?: I would not say I am too special sadly :( I use to be a founder to a old guild and we got quite a lot of members but the guildmaster kind of stopped playing and it just ended. We did want to start raiding and we had people that were saying they would when they level up but again they just stopped playing before they reached 100.
What kind of gameplay experience do you have?: I know how to do each raid and I have raided in mists. That about all really. :(
Do you have any max level alts?: I have my level 100 Warlock.
Are you able to understand orders and tactics being explained on Mumble in English?: Yes, I was born and brought up in England so I know perfect English.
Will Tayas' constant eating while he talks on Mumble cause you personal distress?: Of course!!

Character
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... ian/simple
My gear is not the best as I have said but I will be gearing up as much as I can. I am Feral with off spec Guardian but I would be happy to do any and have been getting some Guardian gear. I would also be fine with going healer and getting myself geared for that if thats something you need.

Misc
Why SeventhFlight?: Well I was looking up guilds and I am so tired of guilds that are nothing but some kid trying to make one and think its just for more money for him or something like that and this guild looks like it can do something (Already has done something) and that's something I want to be apart of. I want to come onto WoW and talk to people in chat, not just sit there wait for a dungeon or raid or so a little questing alone. I want to be more part of something and have fun with others. I have friends that play WoW yes but none of them play it as much as I do and I don't want to just wait around for them to play to do something fun with other people. I think if I join you guys I will have more fun playing WoW and will see the game I love as something more as a game a play with random people I will never see again.
Anakrian

Class: Druid

Re: Anakrian (Druid)

Postby Neithan » Wed May 13, 2015 10:54 pm

Hello and thank you for your application. Our recruitment officer is just back and will process this as soon as possible.

In the meantime, feel free to poke for a guild invite.
Haven't changed main for all of WoW club
Neithan
MoFo

Class: Paladin

Postby Anakrian » Wed May 13, 2015 11:17 pm

Thanks for the reply. Hope I get in :P
Anakrian

Postby Jevar » Thu May 14, 2015 12:05 am

Hello, and thanks for your application!

I've just got home from a 3 week holiday so just lazed the evening away. I'll get back to you about your application tomorrow once I've loaded batteries a bit. So, for now, good night!
The scary recruitment officer and P-I-N-T-A.
Jevar

Class: Priest

Postby Anakrian » Thu May 14, 2015 12:07 am

Thank you very much and goodnight!
Anakrian

Postby Anakrian » Thu May 14, 2015 2:38 am

I have a update to this. I am planning on getting Resto gear very soon and may even main resto but that is up to you people more then anything. Whatever fits around other people in the raid/guild.
Anakrian

Postby Jevar » Fri May 15, 2015 9:11 am

I'm afraid we'll have to decline your application due to the lack of your raiding experience. :(
The scary recruitment officer and P-I-N-T-A.
Jevar

Class: Priest

Postby Anakrian » Fri May 15, 2015 11:48 am

Oh okay. Nothing I could do to change this?
Anakrian

Return to Applications