Hi names Sašo Hribar, or Aleksander Hillman if you want an English version of the name. I'm 27 years old guy, unemployed and hardly educated even though I'm allegedly above average intelligence, but really what proper gamer isn't smart am I right... right ?
I know you mentioned that my forum nickname should be the same as my characters, but its not, partially because I always use my nickname of "Varagan" its even my battletag ID name, only on Argent Dawn that name was strangely already taken so I just made something up, so the characters name is: Melrian.
Maybe I'm to cynical and sober...
- Country of origin: Well its a Slavic one, you could have guessed that from the name, Slovenia (NOT Slovakia)
- Playstyle: Really its just PvE and occasional RP(but I do that on another character), used to PvP in vanilla days but never got in to a team so I only clawed up Legionnaire by my self on my horde warrior. I've raided most all content since vanilla days, seen all sorts of people guilds and drama(I really do HATE guild drama).
- What keeps you playing World of Warcraft?: For shits and giggles? But really, just nothing better to play with all other mmo's disappointing me, yes even WoD is better then most of them. And besides been playing it since day one of release over teen years ago.. sigh, that used to sound impressive now its just depressing.
- Times available: All the time every time, I have pretty much all the time on my hands that I could need&want.. sad rally.
- When you (most often) won't be available: Uh, well it can happen once in a while.. that something comes up, RL and all can be unpredictable, but I would have to mention it in advance, but nothing on a regular basis.
- Any problems with the checklist: None that I can think of..
What's special about you? What have you done so far on Argent Dawn?: Absolutely nothing, I used to play a Orc Death Knight on Mazrigos but I burnt out a few months ago and took a break, but the server is all but dead&deserted.. and I like to RP on occasion so I choose to give Argent Dawn a try.. but I can't only RP right.. that gets boring eventually, so I leveled up this warrior and figured I might as well try raiding again, you know, something to tag on my completely empty calender for the next 6months or so.
Do you know any of our members?: None what so ever. I found your guild on the LF guild screen and your forum address with it.
What kind of game play experience do you have?: You said you didn't want an essay.. why ask me this? Heh, but short story, as I've mentioned above I've been playing and raiding content for over teen years, going from MC to SoO, but no guild lasts for ever, and no server can keep you to last, so I've been playing firstly on Daggerspine, then migrated to Kazzak for the longest time then went to Defias Brotherhood(First time tasting RP) during Cata, then went to Mazrigos during MoP times, most of the time I played and raided on horde side, so why not try it on alliance for a change right? So any way, 95% of the time I always played a melee plate class, Warrior and DK the most, tanked for like 4 years on my Orc Warrior during Vanilla and TBC, then on my DK but changed to more pure dps for a more relaxed raiding experience after having to raid lead many times over I even quite doing that.
If you have raided before, with which groups? When did you leave them? Why?: Uh, think most of above can explain this question, but my last group was on Mazrigos with my DK dps, we did Blackrock Foundry HC, but the server was so dead we couldn't even get a guild to merge with let alone find any members to do Mythic, main reason why I quite that server really.. and I got tired of playing a DK after 3 years or so.
Do you have any max level alts?: None, I hate hassling my self with Garrisons so I only ever played one "main" character at a time in WoD, used to be my DK, now its my warrior.
Are you able to understand orders and tactics being explained on Mumble in English?: Yes.
Will Tayas' constant eating while he talks on Mumble cause you personal distress?: Maybe.. ? Deppends on how often he speaks with his mouth full.. there is a push to talk for wen his munching, as we don't hear it, right?
Character: lvl100 Night Elf Warrior named Melrian
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... ian/simple
My DK's Armory, maybe it'll make me seem less like a bag of air.http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/m ... gan/simple
Put your name in the URL where stated.: Varagan#2801
If you've made unusual gear choices, or have some great gear you're not wearing, please tell us about it.:
I did mention my character is new right? Its fresh of the leveling press, I'm still in the process of gearing her up as fast as possible. So I know that even if I get accepted in the guild I would not steep in to the "big" raids off the bat just to gear up a sorry ass dps that no one even knows, but respectively I am not a bad investment of worth while time, you would get a loyal member with plenty of time on his hands who has had plenty of raiding experiences and knows how to pull his own weight.
How raid friendly do you consider your build? Would you be willing to respec and if so, are there any limits?: None as of yet.. still in process of gearing up.
If you have a raid-viable dual talent spec, please include that as well.: Sure but no gear to back it up... yet.
Why SeventhFlight?: Why not?
Anything else you'd like to say?
(Optional) What's 42? Its the meaning of life equation made up in a strange book... to me its an enigma of what ever verse.