Viperbg Huntard

[Public] Apply to SeventhFlight membership, to join our raids. Applications expire in 30 days unless you post replies showing continued interest

Moderator: Recruitment Officer

Forum rules
Applications are "open letters" between SeventhFlight and the applicant. Other applicants and/or guests shouldn't dilute those topics. We prefer to ask references through in-game mail. Abuse of the posting privilege by posting in other people's application topics is a serious issue.

Application threads should be kept on-topic while the application is relevant. This is another very serious issue, and applies to members as well. Side-tracking an application topic which is still relevant is not acceptable, and people are instead urged to post in General Discussion.

Threads in this forum are removed after 30 days with no replies.

Viperbg Huntard

Postby minibg » Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:33 am

- Country of origin - Bulgaria
- PVE
Hey Guys ! I like a lot to play mmorpgs and that's my favourite . I am 24 years old , working on family businesses and I love to play WoW when I am at home . I can even play till mornings this game. Since 10 years in the world and I am still rolling . Those years I dedicated only to the PVE content cause I love so much to raid and having responsibilities . I love also to communicate and have fun which I think is the most important thing at the end of the day .

Gameplay
In general I am available every day in the evening :D. As I told you I love to play this game. I might be sometimes during the weekend off but that may happen rarely . I am using high-end , top of the market technology to support my gameplay :D - newest alienware maxxed out 2016 year with full razer equipment :P . My internet is 100/100 rational which is the fastest internet you can get possibly in the planet . When I do something with love I do it as the kings :D lol

Credentials
Well as I told I am very dedicated player and I am very responsible when it comes to serious/dynamic situations . Whats the most special about me I think is that I am a positive guy and I have a good aura which may result in smooth raiding from my side :P. I know Deesip from your guild which is from my nationality and encouraged me to apply for that guild (he told your awesome guyz )

So far I have cleared 7/13 normal and 5/13 heroic on my mage
I have a very rich raiding experience with my ret pala -Minibg during cata expansion -mythic 5/7 FL or smth like that I don't remember so I am used to not standing in the fire and yes I know how to pass the eye in the current HFC :D
I have 2 more alts - as I told the pala Minibg(Silvermoon) and on Haomarush I have Ermordyn-frost mage
I have C2 in English so I might be able to understand tacts :D

My character that I am applying with is Viperbg
Armory link : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... rbg/simple
I am used to dedicate my self how I can top my dps in a current spec and if I know that another spec is with higher dps I will switch immediately to it :D

Misc
Why SeventhFlight? - Because my friend as I told you recommended you so I believe him :D
Anything else you'd like to say? I like to say that I hope I can benefit you guys in someway . I know that my ilevel is terrible right now but I will aim at optimizing it asap so I can benefit you somehow :)

Cheers ,
Viperbg
minibg
Social Raider

Class: Hunter

Re: Viperbg Huntard

Postby Remirra » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:53 am

Welcome to the forums. Thanks for applying. Hopefully some of our nobles will look into this scribble dibble :D (It's just a prank brah! Don't punch me!) #Gonesexual #Gonewrong
I know my rotation perfectly. ->Steady shot, Chimaera shot, Aimed shot, Ice trap and Garrison Hearthstone.
I'm Remirra Shadowgale. Queen of cheerleaders of Ashenvale.
Demons are also people. #Squatmaster
Remirra
Senate

Postby Deesip » Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:13 pm

Awesome to see took the time to apply man, welcome to phpBB, the creator of communities!

Rem pls.

#GoneRem #whereHasRemGone #GoneNaked #gone12 #remissooka #sookasooka #hashtaghashdat
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╯╲___卐卐卐卐 Don't mind me just taking my raid leaders for a walk.
:> WTF IS THIS
WTF IS THAT <:
(ノಠ_ಠ)ノ 卐卐卐
Iluerino is ninja star?
卐ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ卐 raise your iluerinos 卐ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ卐
Deesip

Class: Druid

Postby Iluin » Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:48 pm

Hi Viperbg! Welcome to our forum!

Your application looks good, however I do have to inform you that we are not raiding all too seriously right now.
We cleared HFC Heroic but lacking the numbers couldn't progress in Mythic. Being also somewhat tired of the raid content WoD has to offer we are mostly doing fun raids these days while waiting for Legion to go into Beta/Release.

We'd be happy to have you along for the time being but we cannot offer progress raids or challenging content until Legion.

If you are fine with that just poke one of our members for a guild invite and get to know us.

Regards,
Iluin
Seventh Flight - Home of the unhappy and depressed - but warm and naked - Raiders! Tis a home away from home.
Iluin
Senate

Class: Shaman

Postby Nystieal » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:52 pm

Wait this is a friend of Dee?

We're fucked.
Nystieal

Postby Remirra » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:59 pm

Nystieal wrote:Wait this is a friend of Dee?

We're fucked.

#gonetoofar #gonetoosexua #gonetoowrong #smackthosedoubled's
I know my rotation perfectly. ->Steady shot, Chimaera shot, Aimed shot, Ice trap and Garrison Hearthstone.
I'm Remirra Shadowgale. Queen of cheerleaders of Ashenvale.
Demons are also people. #Squatmaster
Remirra
Senate

Postby Deesip » Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:29 pm

We're fucked.

12347618_423351804527782_2186810336319997673_n.jpg

Remirra wrote:

We're fucked.

#gonetoofar #gonetoosexua #gonetoowrong #smackthosedoubled's

12122870_1211119152247978_3035267630002531194_n.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╯╲___卐卐卐卐 Don't mind me just taking my raid leaders for a walk.
:> WTF IS THIS
WTF IS THAT <:
(ノಠ_ಠ)ノ 卐卐卐
Iluerino is ninja star?
卐ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ卐 raise your iluerinos 卐ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ卐
Deesip

Class: Druid

Return to Applications