Mournhardt-Priest

[Public] Apply to SeventhFlight membership, to join our raids. Applications expire in 30 days unless you post replies showing continued interest

Moderator: Recruitment Officer

Forum rules
Applications are "open letters" between SeventhFlight and the applicant. Other applicants and/or guests shouldn't dilute those topics. We prefer to ask references through in-game mail. Abuse of the posting privilege by posting in other people's application topics is a serious issue.

Application threads should be kept on-topic while the application is relevant. This is another very serious issue, and applies to members as well. Side-tracking an application topic which is still relevant is not acceptable, and people are instead urged to post in General Discussion.

Threads in this forum are removed after 30 days with no replies.

Mournhardt-Priest

Postby Napkin » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:06 pm

About me:
Hello there, My name is Rissy, or Napkin, whatever you prefer to call me, I'm almost 22 years old. I'm a Jack(ie) of all trades, I've done many things from: Redecorating rooms and DIY projects to...other stuff? Yeah! Other stuff. Though I'm a certified Cisco and Microsoft technician, with a diploma in health and social care for backup. I love playing Video games of all sorts and would be interested in playing with the guild outside of World of Warcraft, I play many types of games: From Dark souls to Overwatch and mostly everything in between!

- Country of origin: England
- Playstyle: I do love me some RP, Played on Argent Dawn since MoP. PvE- before I raided on Draenor through out Cataclysm. PvP? I'd be interested to PvP or at least try it when the new system is released in Legion!
- What keeps you playing World of Warcraft? Good question: The prospect of getting better and improving, helping those around me, and of course with the upcoming expantion, I'm looking forward to relearning my classes again! Very excite!

Gameplay

- Times available: pretty much all the time.
- When you (most often) won't be available: Usually around 5-6 Server time each day, That's dinnertime.
- Any problems with the checklist (any points which you fail). You really shouldn't have any if you're applying, but if you have any and don't post them, the application will be disregarded immediately.

Credentials
What's special about you? What have you done so far on Argent Dawn? On Argent Dawn? Not much of anything at all. I'm not special, I have the potential to BE special, as we all do.
Do you know any of our members? Melissa
What kind of gameplay experience do you have? As mentioned before, Extensive raiding through Cataclysm, heroic dungeons for the past few expansions.
If you have raided before, with which groups? When did you leave them? Why? I raided with a guild on Draenor that I seem to have forgotten the name of, however sadly the guild dispanded as the Guild master couldn't put the time in anymore, as she was pregnant.
Do you have any max level alts? Many of them, one of every class.
Are you able to understand orders and tactics being explained on Mumble in English? English being my native language- yes.
Will Tayas' constant eating while he talks on Mumble cause you personal distress? >.> Not likely, does they chew with their mouth closed?

Character
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... rdt/simple
How raid friendly do you consider your build? Would you be willing to respec and if so, are there any limits? As you can see I'm specced to Shadow priest, and I would like to re3main as a DPS, however I would see no problem in swaping to Disc or holy, given enough time I may change spec entirely.

Misc

Why SeventhFlight? As mentioned before, I've a friend who's in the guild, and after hearing nothing but good, I've plucked up enough courage to apply myself.
Anything else you'd like to say? I hope I filled out everything, also I couldn't find the checklist.
(Optional) What's 42? What isn't 42? It's the meaning of life for crying out loud!
Napkin
Provisional Member

Class: Priest

Re: Mournhardt-Priest

Postby Iluin » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:06 pm

Hello and welcome to our forum!

It's currently a bit deserted until we finally get the prepatch so sorry for the late response.

Friends of our members are always welcome!
Especially if they are smart enough to actually find the application template AND use it! Trust me, that doesnt happen all too often.

We cannot offer you a trial at the moment but a guild invite should be possible. Just poke Cel. We will get to know you soon enough once all our members crawl out of their dark holes they've been hiding in the last months waiting for Legion!

Regards,
Iluin

Also, we switched from Mumble to Discord. I'll send you the details.
Seventh Flight - Home of the unhappy and depressed - but warm and naked - Raiders! Tis a home away from home.
Iluin
Senate

Class: Shaman

Postby Nystieal » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:20 pm

With Cel, he means Melissa,

Celandor, like you, has a ton of alts :P
Nystieal

Class: Hunter

Postby Napkin » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:42 pm

Lovely, I'll poke Cel when I'm next online, looking forward to meeting you all, thank you for the warm reply! ^^
Napkin
Provisional Member

Class: Priest

Postby Remirra » Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:38 pm

Welcome ! Hope you'll enjoy your flight!
I know my rotation perfectly. ->Steady shot, Chimaera shot, Aimed shot, Ice trap and Garrison Hearthstone.
I'm Remirra Shadowgale. Queen of cheerleaders of Ashenvale.
Demons are also people. #Squatmaster
Remirra
Senate

Class: Hunter

Return to Applications