Aelinna, druid

[Public] Apply to SeventhFlight membership, to join our raids. Applications expire in 30 days unless you post replies showing continued interest

Moderator: Recruitment Officer

Forum rules
Applications are "open letters" between SeventhFlight and the applicant. Other applicants and/or guests shouldn't dilute those topics. We prefer to ask references through in-game mail. Abuse of the posting privilege by posting in other people's application topics is a serious issue.

Application threads should be kept on-topic while the application is relevant. This is another very serious issue, and applies to members as well. Side-tracking an application topic which is still relevant is not acceptable, and people are instead urged to post in General Discussion.

Threads in this forum are removed after 30 days with no replies.

Aelinna, druid

Postby lxsli » Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:57 pm

I am a software developer, based in Bristol, UK. I focus on PvE but it's the journey not the destination.
I can raid Tue, Fri + Sun although I may prefer to pick two of those.
I fulfill the checklist.

I used to be in Seventh Flight! I can't remember if I joined in time for Molten Core, but I definitely raided with SF from BWL all through Illidan. The oldtimers might remember Deira or Aelinna.
What's special about me? I have rather more characters than is strictly necessary. I killed Sarth +3D when it was hard and got server first on the arena boss in Ulduar. I try to be a nice person and have gotten better at it with practice.
Do you know any of our members? I don't know who's still active but I really hope so.
What kind of gameplay experience do you have? Plenty of raiding, lots of dungeons. Never found a CM team though. PvP brings me out in a rash.
If you have raided before, with which groups? When did you leave them? Why? I raided with a few guilds after SF, mostly left because they were full of not-nice people and/or I needed a break from the game. Blood of the Elders, Whitestar, another I forgot I think.
Do you have any max level alts? So. Many.
Are you able to understand orders and tactics being explained on Mumble in English? Well the language won't be the issue at least.
Will Tayas' constant eating while he talks on Mumble cause you personal distress? Never used to!

I'm somewhat flexible on which character I play... I love my druid but I could also play a priest (Uuli) or monk (Kinzii). I deleted my max priest so I could level another one (mad I know), little Uuli is only 80ish right now but that's easy to fix. I have a 100 boost even.

Aelinna, druid
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... nna/simple
I've not been raiding with Elly recently, she is not raid ready. I hope allowances can be made in the runup to Legion. If I get to raid, I'll do full gems/enchants naturally. Generally I gear according to Pawn addon.
Main would be resto (resto4life yo). I'm comfortable with boomkin, theoretically I can play cat but I'm no good at it and both will be changing soon anyway.
How raid friendly do you consider your build? Would you be willing to respec and if so, are there any limits?

Misc
Why SeventhFlight? I have great memories of my time here and I hope I can contribute a lot to the guild
Anything else you'd like to say? Sorry for being a diva Anax! Also, #gnomelivesmatter
(Optional) What's 42? A product of its times.
lxsli

Class: Druid

Re: Aelinna, druid

Postby Dzi » Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:36 pm

My old account still works! Also two things, I got Ahead of the Curve on my warlock Dzi: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/A ... i/advanced

I went on a business trip to Japan and when I got back my guild had stopped Heroic progression :(

and I'd like to join as a social if there aren't raid healer spots available.
Aelinna - Kinzii - Dzi - Tzi - Mzi - Uuli - Deira - Zanikke - Kathrena - Pimm - Aelynra
Dzi

Postby Remirra » Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:32 am

Hey! Thanks for an application! I'll call "King tomato" here ASAP, so he can make a decision.
We had a break during 6.2 (It's tough to not go insane from 12 months of same raid) But now that pre-patch is coming, there's gonna be raiding once more.
I know my rotation perfectly. ->Steady shot, Chimaera shot, Aimed shot, Ice trap and Garrison Hearthstone.
I'm Remirra Shadowgale. Queen of cheerleaders of Ashenvale.
Demons are also people. #Squatmaster
Remirra
Senate

Class: Hunter

Postby Iluin » Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:24 am

Wow! Welcome back!

I'm always saying the old ones return eventually but this is a surprise. 7 years .. my god :D

We definitely have room for a druid or priest or monk. Really up to you. Right now we don't even know yet who will play what in Legion or who is actually coming back.
After killing Archimonde Heroic last year and lacking Mythic numbers we went on a very extended break that got filled with Overwatch lately.

Now that prepatch is happening hopefully most of our members will find their way back to World of Warcraft.

Why don't you join our guild again as well as Discord(Voip - but so much more) hang out with us the next few weeks and month and if you like it we'd be happy to have you again.

There aren't too many of the old members left but I'm sure you will recognize some faces.

Hope to see you in game and again Welcome back!
Seventh Flight - Home of the unhappy and depressed - but warm and naked - Raiders! Tis a home away from home.
Iluin
Senate

Class: Shaman

Postby Deesip » Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:09 pm

After killing Archimonde Heroic last year

killing Archimonde Heroic last year

last year

holy fucking molly
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╯╲___卐卐卐卐 Don't mind me just taking my raid leaders for a walk.
:> WTF IS THIS
WTF IS THAT <:
(ノಠ_ಠ)ノ 卐卐卐
Iluerino is ninja star?
卐ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ卐 raise your iluerinos 卐ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ卐
Deesip

Postby Arckhed » Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:09 pm

dude you live like 40 minutes away from me, hello from the welsh country!
Arckhed

Postby Neithan » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:52 am

Hey Dzi! Nice to see you back!
Haven't changed main for all of WoW club
Neithan
MoFo

Class: Paladin

Postby Dzi » Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:26 pm

Hi Neithan! Nice to see a few faces still here from the 60s.

Hi Arckhed, yay SF UK!

See you both in game I hope :)
Aelinna - Kinzii - Dzi - Tzi - Mzi - Uuli - Deira - Zanikke - Kathrena - Pimm - Aelynra
Dzi

Postby Benmhori » Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:18 pm

oi i was born in the sixties nothing wrong with that ;)
"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attacked ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams ... glitter in the dark near Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost ... in time, like tears ... in rain. Time ... to die."
Benmhori
Social Raider

Postby Tayas » Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:12 pm

1860s you mean Ben
"Waffles are indeed in need of a nerf because they are round like pancakes and equally delicious to french toast, but without the restrictions of corners."

Taeyas - Shield tank, Kénneth - Noob healer, Xylaclese - Too bald mage,
Sayat - 2nd druid, Taylas - Noob DK tank, Tayas - Retired druid

Specs: MOS 6510 @ 0.985MHz, MOS 6569R3 16kB, MOS 6581R3-SID with 3 x ADSR and 2 x 8bit A/DCs, 64kB RAM
Tayas
Senate

Postby Jemaius » Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:52 am

I see...
JemaiusAnoenAncalimon

Since 2005. Yikes! Let's start a "Haven't changed main for all of WoW" club!
Jemaius
Multi-use

Postby Dzi » Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:36 pm

Hi Jem o/
Dzi

Postby Jemaius » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:34 pm

Helloes. So you were brought back to the game I see.
JemaiusAnoenAncalimon

Since 2005. Yikes! Let's start a "Haven't changed main for all of WoW" club!
Jemaius
Multi-use

Postby Dzi » Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:42 pm

Yeah I missed almost all of Pandaria, Highmaul and Foundry. Came back, found a guild that seemed nice, found it had awful people in it. Really enjoying being back in SF again \o/
Dzi

Return to Applications