Auryx - druid application

[Public] Apply to SeventhFlight membership, to join our raids. Applications expire in 30 days unless you post replies showing continued interest

Moderator: Recruitment Officer

Forum rules
Applications are "open letters" between SeventhFlight and the applicant. Other applicants and/or guests shouldn't dilute those topics. We prefer to ask references through in-game mail. Abuse of the posting privilege by posting in other people's application topics is a serious issue.

Application threads should be kept on-topic while the application is relevant. This is another very serious issue, and applies to members as well. Side-tracking an application topic which is still relevant is not acceptable, and people are instead urged to post in General Discussion.

Threads in this forum are removed after 30 days with no replies.

Auryx - druid application

Postby Pronk » Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:27 am

About me
23 years old, Dutch, dentistry student, I PvP and PvE 50/50 I'd say (more PvE atm but its the start of the expansion), I've been playing since end vanilla and I keep coming back...probably because I'm kinda addicted?

Gameplay
currently I've got a lot of time on my hands so as long as my girlfriend isn't pestering me I got time to raid, tuesday, friday and sunday night.Still

Credentials
I don't know any of your members, but I've raided on and off since vanilla, raided hardcore during BC so I know not to stand in fire. I have my main (110 druid) and a 100 warrior and demon hunter.

Armory
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... ryx/simple
I currently enjoy 3 of the druid specs, feral guardian and boomie. I enjoy feral most but thats just because of the high dps numbers, boomkin after that. I saw you're looking for ranged dps so I have no trouble running boomkin.

Misc
I saw you advertising in /2 and I'm still looking for a raiding guild where I'll fit in.

(Optional) What's 42?
Everything..and nothing.
Pronk
Provisional Member

Class: Druid

Re: Auryx - druid application

Postby Remirra » Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:10 pm

Hello Auryx! Thanks for your application. At the moment we're reviewing it and will give you a reply ASAP :)
I know my rotation perfectly. ->Steady shot, Chimaera shot, Aimed shot, Ice trap and Garrison Hearthstone.
I'm Remirra Shadowgale. Queen of cheerleaders of Ashenvale.
Demons are also people. #Squatmaster
Remirra
Senate

Class: Hunter

Re: Auryx - druid application

Postby Iluin » Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:17 pm

Hello and welcome to our forums!

We are definitly still looking for Ranged DPS so if you are fine with playing Boomkin that would work.

I suggest you grab a guild invite next time you are online, get to know us and join a few Mythics and raids and see if you like playing with us.
If you fit in with us and are having a good time that's really all we require.

See you in game!

Regards,
Iluin
Seventh Flight - Home of the unhappy and depressed - but warm and naked - Raiders! Tis a home away from home.
Iluin
Senate

Class: Shaman

Return to Applications