Death

[Public] Well, we are on a role playing realm. Plan RP, talk about it, or do it here.

Moderator: Raidleads

Tryris

Death

Post by Tryris » Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:21 pm

My name was Tryris. I was 31 years old when I went to Mount Hyal to fight the legion. I met a great druid there. Her name was Tyranda, and no its wasnt a relative of Tyrande. She protected me durign that fight. She healed me and rooted the enemies so I could attack them. After the war my house was burned down and my relatives killed. So Tyranda took me to her home in Darnassus. We lived together in a house next to the hunters lounge. I allways watched them and one day I started to train bows too. Till Tyranda left the home for defeating evil powers. I never heared from her again. I became impatient and I went looking for her. In Ironforge I found out what happened. She was crushed under Ragnaros hammer, they tolded me she didnt saw ragnaros striking her. She died fast and painless.

I was filled with anger and I started the same yourney she did 6 months ago. I met Salogil and he let me join his guild. There we made plans for killing the greater evil in the world like Tyranda did. My guildleader was ill that day so I went together with Bob, the fearless cat that stayed on my side. There I met The Seventhflight, I became a officer there because I knew a lot of Tyranda's experience. We slaughtered Onyxia and I went with them into the Molten Core. With bob on my left side and Miraha on my right we got to Ragnaros. We finaly defeated him, but I never saw the hammer making his way towards my head. I dieded at the same spot Tyranda died.

Miraha took Bob away from my corpse with a lot of force and she released him in Elwynn where he hunts for food.

(orriginal posted on www.umbrae.org, Nice site)
Tryris
Bob's minion

Tryris

Post by Tryris » Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:01 am

The houseslave of Tyranda was all alone in the big empty house in Darnassius. He was being insulted every day and most shop wouldnt let him buy anything. he was starving in a city full of food. Racism. He left the city and from then on he didnt came in any Allience city. The gaurds attacked him everywhere. He couldnt recall that Tyranda and Tryris where so mean.

While the Orc was wandering in ahenvale he sees a Female Night Elf. She looks so much like Tyranda, but she wasnt that nice and started to attack him. When he thouhgt he would die, a heal came. Suddenly a male orc named Malkhor stood in front of him. The Elf Ran away and slipped into the night. Malkhor suddenly asks: What is your name? His anwser was that he didnt had a name. But he wanted to be called after Tryris, he was a great fighter before he died. He speaks out the name Tryris with tears in his eyes. That is no name for a orc, lets make it Tryroc and we are fine.

Tryroc was taken to The Red Order headquarter and met some starnge people. Dead humans, Trolls with huge tusks and cows that could walk on two legs. He thought He was a failed human, a monster. Be he is a Orc. And there are many siblins on this world.

Tryroc found out about dark acts. He knows he can brign back Tyranda and Tryris from the dead. He study's and trains and is looking for rituals to revive his owners. But first he needs to recover the body's inside Ragnaros Lair. The Red Order and Tryroc start training for there entrance to the Molten Core.
Tryris
Bob's minion