The Ancient Petrified Leaf

[Public] Well, we are on a role playing realm. Plan RP, talk about it, or do it here.

Moderator: Raidleads

Elk

The Ancient Petrified Leaf

Post by Elk » Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:18 pm

After all the Runes down using Aqual Quintessence, The Majordomo Executus spawned.
THe Seventh Flight Army faced him and his guards and fought them with honor.
After that all the guards fell down, Majordomo Executus submited to Seventh Flight.
Elk knelt down the chest that the Huge Salamander left on the floor...
the Young Night Elf noticed a strange object... It was a Ancient Petrified Leaf...
The epidermis of the leaf glows a bright green. The surface is extremely rugose, exposing several veins and wrinkles.
If Elk had to take a guess, He would say this leaf came from something ancient and powerful.
Elk raised and began a long journey towards his elven home, Ashenvale... from there the Night Elf would have begun his new adventure
You don't see me, but I see you
http://ctprofiles.net/1827205

Elk

Post by Elk » Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:46 pm

Elk went at in Darkshore to meet his old Master Kodiak.

The Ancient Druid told him that He has to find a lake in Feelwood and recall the Ancient spirits of the dead Treants

The Young Night Elf reached the hill in the middle of the lake
The ancient spirits spoke...

"Your diligence and integrity has been noted, hunter

We are Ancients: Protectors of this once great forest. Our physical forms were destroyed 10,000 years ago when Archimonde and the Burning Legion marched upon Hyjal. Our spirits, however, remain intact.

There are tasks that we can offer. Tasks that if completed will open up the secrets of the Ancients to you
."

Elk recived three trials:
to recover a Mature Blue Dragon sinew
to recover a Mature Black Dragon sinew
and to slay four demons involved in the Battle of Archimonde upon the Mount Hyjal, now free to walk for the lands of Azeroth.

The Druid Feltra helped Elk giving to him a Mature Blue Dragon sinew found in Winterspring.

The Seventh Flight Army faced Onyxia and defeated her, giving the possibility to Elk to take the Mature Black Dragon sinew.
then the young night elf turned towards Everlook to meet the fellows.

When He reached the cold and snowy land, brave friends were waiting for him in the tavern:
Jemaius the Shining Blade
Kaffmann the Pocket Machine Gun
Dateifi the Blesser
and Romn the Skullcrusher

They went with Elk to assist him in this hard task...

They intercepted Artorius but ... from the facts ... the Young Elf was not ready yet...

so He began a trip for the far Un'goro Crater where he met Simone
The young night Elf felt the devil aura that came fron the troll...
Elk told her that He knew the her real idenity...
She turned in demon form revealing her real aspect... ... so beuty... but so Letal
after a long fight the Elf won and cutted the Head of the Demon

...the first demon is down...
Last edited by Elk on Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Elk

Post by Elk » Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:58 pm

Elk turned his trip again towards the northen land of Winterspring.
there He met Sir Jemaius that told him:
"you have to prepare so well this fight, the Demon is so powerful and turns you like him..."
then said: "Run Elk! Run like Hell! your time is come, now You have to go head alone. May the Bless of Light assist you!"
Elk bowed his head. Then the young Night Elf descended the hill and met again the Tauren...
but this time after a long battle the Young Night Elf won

Elk

Post by Elk » Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:17 pm

then it was the time to travel towards the Burning Steppes...

There, the Young Night Elf met a new challenge, Klinfran the Crazed.
after that Elk had intercepted the bogus aspect of the Demon. He faced him and began the challenge! The combat was so long and hard, the Demon had a incredible strenght, but Elk, using all the skills learned from his esperience, defeated him and cutted his head.

...now the Night Elf needed only the last head to complete his hard task...

the Head of Solenar the Slayer, so He turned towards the southern and desert land of Silithus...

Shvabrus

Post by Shvabrus » Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:20 pm

*** WHERE delete button ? ***
Last edited by Shvabrus on Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shvabrus, bot[60], <Insight>.

NOT SF MEMBER ANYMORE

Emelechet

Near and ready for the last fight...

Post by Emelechet » Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:42 pm

And by the way prepare for next fight brother elf. We'll be together for the last fight chosing your destiny. Smile

Elk

Post by Elk » Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:21 pm

...Finally the Young Night Elf reached the southern and desert land of Silithus
He patrolled the area and used his elven sight to find the last and powerful Demon... Solenar the Slayer
...and from a far Dune He saw him...
The Young night elf needed the Help of all his friends...
Powerful Potions from the Master of Demons Anaxagoras
and from the Daughter of Elune Veleda
powerful enchantment from his old friend Shokato
and skirmish help from the Brother Iraelos to clear all the zone from the dangerous and wild insects around them
after many and hard blows the Young Night elf seemed to fall down... but after a desperation outcry, and thinking to all his friends and to the words of Jemaius... Elk, the Demon Hunter hit Solenar in the middle of the eyes... and the battle was over...
Elk returned in Felwood to explane the facts to the Ancient spirits of the dead Treants with the proves of his enterprise...the two senews of the dragons and the four heads of the demons...

the Ancient Treants were astonished of this incredible event and rewarded him with three gifts: the bow Rhok'delar, created from the wood of the own Treants; the staff Lok'delar, that it is said has been the weapon used from the young Illidan; and the Quiver created from the sinew of a Blue Dragon.

now a new Night Elf walks on the land of Azeroth... a new Mature Night Elf... Elk Ironwood... the Demon Hunter

Tryris

Post by Tryris » Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:00 pm

Tryris awoke from his sleep when he heared the world was cleansed from the 4 demons. he went to Ashenvale to congrats Elk with his finished journey and with this ancient bow. Elk is the only one who can handle it right.

Now back to sleep.
Tryris
Bob's minion