Ele Shaman

[Public] Apply to SeventhFlight membership, to join our raids. Applications expire in 30 days unless you post replies showing continued interest

Moderator: Recruitment Officer

Forum rules
Applications are "open letters" between SeventhFlight and the applicant. Other applicants and/or guests shouldn't dilute those topics. We prefer to ask references through in-game mail. Abuse of the posting privilege by posting in other people's application topics is a serious issue.

Application threads should be kept on-topic while the application is relevant. This is another very serious issue, and applies to members as well. Side-tracking an application topic which is still relevant is not acceptable, and people are instead urged to post in General Discussion.

Threads in this forum are removed after 30 days with no replies.
Shamato
Class: Shaman

Ele Shaman

Post by Shamato » Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:28 pm

Hei.

I'm an old RoA player. Actually played with some like Snuggi, Erik, Xenn and Soracha from before they transfered from Earthen Ring to Argent Dawn.
I've been chatting with Snuggi a lot lately due to being tired of playing in my guild were I don't really know anybody from old times. It's a damn decent raiding guild (ranked 3 on server I think) called Nylathria on earthen ring, but it ain't the same playing with so many people I really have no idea about. I'm 33 years old atm unemployed due to some medical issues, but other then that I'm just fine :).

- Country of origin: Norwegian
- Playstyle: I was hardcore raider from BC to end of wotlk. Didn't like the two next expansions so played hardcore pvp then only. Raided again in panda, and have been clearing all hc's and some mythical so far in draenor. Had a 2month break though this summer, so new to the new raid now.
- What keeps you playing World of Warcraft?: There's just no other game that's as fun to play in the long run, and I've got some nice friends in the game.

Gameplay

- Times available: Atm lots since I'm unemployed, but I try to keep raiding to 2 - max 3 days a week due to gf and training.
- When you (most often) won't be available: Haven't happend in long while except for my long summer break.
- Any problems with the checklist: None that I can think of..

Credentials
What's special about you? What have you done so far on Argent Dawn?: I'm not on Argent Dawn atm. As said I'm in 3ranked guild on earthen ring, but miss playing with snuggi etc. I still have healing spot as priest in Nylathriaa, but haven't been using it since before summerbreak. I will say that I'm 95% a damn decent player with lots of raid and pvp experience. Most of time been healer, but also done tank and dps. Only issue atm is raising funds for a transfer, wich I'm working on. Still haven't gotten unemployment money for last 2 months, but working on it..

Do you know any of our members?: Prob half from RoA and Purple Haze back before they moved to Argent Dawn.

What kind of game play experience do you have?: 2k+ pvp and some mythic from 2 earlier raids in Draenor etc.

If you have raided before, with which groups? When did you leave them? Why?: Still not left the one I'm in, but having a break wich they know about.

Do you have any max level alts?: I've got a 100 dk, 100 priest, 100 shaman and a 100 hunter. Also got like 10 more at 90-92

Character: lvl100 dwarf shaman named Shamato
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/e ... ato/simple

100 Priest named Mortiferum
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/e ... rum/simple

Rest I can show you if you want, but those are 660-670 ish geared.

If you've made unusual gear choices, or have some great gear you're not wearing, please tell us about it.:
Shaman has been hastily geared up right now so no enchants or gems in gear, but can be easily fixed if I'm to raid on him with you. I just dinged him like 3 days ago, but in 685 gear allready. Not ideal, but it's a starting point.

How raid friendly do you consider your build? I specc what guild wants and what I know is best in a combo allways..

If you have a raid-viable dual talent spec, please include that as well.: I'm a damn good healer as I've said, and can also come on my disc wich I am really good at. (I truly am, not braging)

Misc
Why SeventhFlight?: Snuggi etc..

Anything else you'd like to say?
I can start raiding right away, but would have to do it over servers through Snuggi until I've gotten myself some unemployment money. Hoping that is very soon, but it's not up to me sadly.

Best Regards
Christoffer Melhus

Iluin
Senate

Re: Ele Shaman

Post by Iluin » Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:50 pm

Thank you very much for your application.

I'll properly respond tomorrow. Getting late here. Hope you can wait another few hours once I had coffee and can keep my eyes open. ;)
Seventh Flight - Home of the unhappy and depressed - but warm and naked - Raiders! Tis a home away from home.

Shamato

Post by Shamato » Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:29 pm

Hi,

I have all the time in the world atm being unemployed for first time in my life lol. Take your time :)

Iluin
Senate

Post by Iluin » Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:24 pm

So let's try this again.

Welcome to our forum Shamato and thanks for your application.

We can definitly do with another ranged dps and your previous raid experience, gear and the available raid times all look fine. Plus the number of Norwegians in the guild is at an all time low so we definitly need to stock up there ;)

You joining through Snuggi for the time being shouldn't pose an issue so why don't we go for a trial this Friday and you can check if you like our raids.

Should everything work out I have the guild invite ready for whenever you can transfer over.

Regards,
Iluin
Seventh Flight - Home of the unhappy and depressed - but warm and naked - Raiders! Tis a home away from home.

Shamato

Post by Shamato » Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:55 pm

Hi again.

Friday sounds great to me. My girlfriend is even going out with a friend so got whole appartement for myself :)
I'll contact Snuggi when I get online and have him toss me an invite on friday.

I'll also toss on some enchants etc on my gear. I sure do have enough mats for sure on my priest.

Yeah, everyone loves us Norwegians ;)
(except from certain bars abroad hehe)

Regards
Chris aka Shamato