A resto druid's tame application of serious

[Public] Apply to SeventhFlight membership, to join our raids. Applications expire in 30 days unless you post replies showing continued interest

Moderator: Recruitment Officer

Forum rules
Applications are "open letters" between SeventhFlight and the applicant. Other applicants and/or guests shouldn't dilute those topics. We prefer to ask references through in-game mail. Abuse of the posting privilege by posting in other people's application topics is a serious issue.

Application threads should be kept on-topic while the application is relevant. This is another very serious issue, and applies to members as well. Side-tracking an application topic which is still relevant is not acceptable, and people are instead urged to post in General Discussion.

Threads in this forum are removed after 30 days with no replies.
Deesip
Class: Druid

A resto druid's tame application of serious

Post by Deesip » Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:57 pm

Hey there!

I hate to go off topic literally with the second line of my application, BUT - it'saaa meeee Ma-Deesip! It all ties down the Lasagne playstyle. And my helicopter sexuality.

Anyway, hi. I am writing this application after some breakthroughs at work, so you can tell I'm excited to get back to lasagne-...ing(?) later today.

Bulgarian by origin, I work and live in the UK. In my spare time I like to Lasagne and drink protein shakes. I recently got a chocolate flavoured one, YUM!

It has been quite a struggle finding a guild to call my forever home, woah, I know, it's like proposing a marriage and 12 kids on the first date over the internet, but I like to be frank about this sh-poop( gotta keep it clean, I am at work after alL ). As I was saying, it has been difficult for me to find a steady guild, as I've been quite busy lately, but the Friday+Sunday (+Tuesday, on most occasions) are quite fantastic days for me and I should be able to attend most, if not all, of them.

Now, I should mention, that I am not applying to you just for these fantastish raid days, but also because yo booteeee-, I mean boots. (?)

I've been quite an active and serious raider throughout my 10 years of play. I've been punctional, respective and gorgeously groomed. One of these is a disgusting lie and it ain't my raiding performance.

I don't know any of your members personally, but I have seen them running around and have grouped up with them at times, eggcelent impressions every time, ie I can't remember shi-poop (close one) about them, which is usually a good thing! (So basically none of them have offered their booooooooots(-eee(k)hs) to me.)

I've been been a filthy casual and a disgusting neckbeard realm first raider throughout my time. Then I finished University and got a job and developed a fetish to boots. (apparently)

So apparently you want me to tell you if I am good at understanding orders. Im not going to ask why you need to know that. (yes)

TAYAS FOCK SAEK

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... sip/simple

I love, love, loveee healing. I love, love, love resto druid. My offspec is more than viable, BUT please don't maek me do it. In most cases, I'd much rather sit out, than watch that danged pengulum swinginging for 3 hours :P If you ask nicely, I'd do it though. Just for you.

btw that Hitchhiker's guide to the universe reference is so 2007, my Britney Spears gave birth again.

Best Regards,
Dee
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╯╲___卐卐卐卐 Don't mind me just taking my raid leaders for a walk.
:> WTF IS THIS
WTF IS THAT <:
(ノಠ_ಠ)ノ 卐卐卐
Iluerino is ninja star?
卐ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ卐 raise your iluerinos 卐ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ卐

Iluin
Senate
Class: Shaman

Re: A resto druid's tame application of serious

Post by Iluin » Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:14 pm

Love your application.

I'm currently in bed with a stomach bug and 39c fever.

So there's two options. Either wait until I feel better or pray that someelse takes care of the application.
In the meantime what we can do is offer you a guild invite
Seventh Flight - Home of the unhappy and depressed - but warm and naked - Raiders! Tis a home away from home.

Deesip

Post by Deesip » Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:46 pm

Owwh, sweetie, I'm so sorry to hear that! Thank you for taking the time to give my thing a read!

What I shall do now is send you many spices, in the hopes they will heal thy dune... ripples... That's a dune illness, right? Look. I'm trying.
WTF IS THAT <:
(ノಠ_ಠ)ノ 卐卐卐
Iluerino is ninja star?

Remirra
Senate
Class: Hunter

Post by Remirra » Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:40 pm

Whou a resto druid! Haven't seen those in a while :D Welcome !
I know my rotation perfectly. ->Steady shot, Chimaera shot, Aimed shot, Ice trap and Garrison Hearthstone.
I'm Remirra Shadowgale. Queen of cheerleaders of Ashenvale.
The night is long and full of demons.
Roses have burned, worlds have been riven. I've sacrificed everything.What have you given ?

Deesip

Post by Deesip » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:39 pm

:mrgreen: \o/\o/
WTF IS THAT <:
(ノಠ_ಠ)ノ 卐卐卐
Iluerino is ninja star?

Iluin
Senate
Class: Shaman

Post by Iluin » Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:34 pm

Hope you are ready for tonight.

I'm afraid we can't offer much diversity when it comes to bosses. The way it looks we will extend and kill Archimonde Heroic *crosses fingers*. Possibly Archimonde Normal first to spice things up a bit ;)
Seventh Flight - Home of the unhappy and depressed - but warm and naked - Raiders! Tis a home away from home.

Deesip

Post by Deesip » Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:52 pm

Last edited by Deesip on Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WTF IS THAT <:
(ノಠ_ಠ)ノ 卐卐卐
Iluerino is ninja star?