Vivyna, mage.

[Public] Apply to SeventhFlight membership, to join our raids. Applications expire in 30 days unless you post replies showing continued interest

Moderator: Recruitment Officer

Forum rules
Applications are "open letters" between SeventhFlight and the applicant. Other applicants and/or guests shouldn't dilute those topics. We prefer to ask references through in-game mail. Abuse of the posting privilege by posting in other people's application topics is a serious issue.

Application threads should be kept on-topic while the application is relevant. This is another very serious issue, and applies to members as well. Side-tracking an application topic which is still relevant is not acceptable, and people are instead urged to post in General Discussion.

Threads in this forum are removed after 30 days with no replies.
Vivyna
Class: Mage

Vivyna, mage.

Post by Vivyna » Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:12 pm

About me
Hello everybody! My name is Jani and I hail from Finland and I'm Jev's MAGIC MULE (whatever that means Rem.. :P). I am a practical nurse and I work at a local children daycare from monday to friday between 8:00 and 15:39 and spend majority of my free time on my computer so I'm very available person. I love playing video games especially with friends and I keep playing World of Warcraft because I've always enjoyed Warcraft games and its the only MMO that I want to go back to. Why? I dont know. Blizzard always manages to find a way to make the game interesting again.

What's special about you? What have you done so far on Argent Dawn?
What's special about me? Everything! But jokes aside, I've been mistaken for a girl soo many times I think that qualifies as special.

Ahem.. I've been playing on Argent Dawn since classic WoW pretty much. I've raided from Molten Core to Naxx 40 as a healer (priest). During TBC I mainly played PvP (2,1k rating yaaay!) and raided Karazhan. WOTLK I raided all the way to Ulduar as a healer priest. Cataclysm as a druid tank all the way to Firelands. MoP was very PvP focused for me. WoD was pretty meh after a month.

Aside from Jev I know Nan and Date from the guild. (Hey you two! When we will play Overwatch again? :C)

What kind of gameplay experience do you have?

I play pretty much every genre. I started playing video games from very early age.. Like 4 or something. NES, DOS games, Sega Saturn, Playstation, Nintendo 64, GameBoy and then finally I got my very own computor. Absolute favourites are multiplayer games, I dont enjoy singleplayer experiences that much. But just to give you a small list: all Blizzard games (ALOT), League of Legends, Company of Heroes, Total War games and EVERY POSSIBLE HORROR GAME (I've been told that I scream like a girl.. Huh..)

If you have raided before, with which groups? When did you leave them? Why?
Cant remember the vanilla raiding group, but alot of the peeps were from High Guard.. I think. After that it's been with Angry Moose since TBC (I am one of the founding members and alot of my RL friends still raid there). I left Angry Moose because I got struck by major lack of interest for WoD.

Do you have any max level alts?

Priest, Death Knight, Rogue, Shaman, Druid, Warrior. Plenty more hovering around 90.

Are you able to understand orders and tactics being explained on Mumble in English?
Tottakai!

Will Tayas' constant eating while he talks on Mumble cause you personal distress?
Nah, probably just makes me hungry.

Character: Vivyna, mage, human female, 100.
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... yna/simple

How raid friendly do you consider your build? Would you be willing to respec and if so, are there any limits?
Just looked around for a fire mage build and took it from Icy-Veins. I always strive to maximize my own dps output so whatever spec and build is viable AND fun (cant forget to have fun!) I'm open for it.

Why SeventhFlight?
All the cool kids I know play there so its only a logical choice.

Anything else you'd like to say?
Just got home from work sooo... FOOD TIME!

What's 42?
Duh, Golbat of course!

Iluin
Senate
Class: Shaman

Re: Vivyna, mage.

Post by Iluin » Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:23 pm

Hi Boomie!

You made an application ... CHECK
You are in the guild ... CHECK
You are the proud owner of more than half a brain ... CHECK

Welcome to raiding with Seventh Flight!
Seventh Flight - Home of the unhappy and depressed - but warm and naked - Raiders! Tis a home away from home.

Vivyna
Class: Mage

Post by Vivyna » Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:24 pm

Yaay! Thank you! \o/

Remirra
Senate
Class: Hunter

Post by Remirra » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:45 pm

Tervetuloa oh almighty magic mule! Glad for another ranged in a raid group. Gave you rank of Murlocslayer in the guild. Once raids begin, it will be adjusted accordingly after couple of raids.
I know my rotation perfectly. ->Steady shot, Chimaera shot, Aimed shot, Ice trap and Garrison Hearthstone.
I'm Remirra Shadowgale. Queen of cheerleaders of Ashenvale.
The night is long and full of demons.
Roses have burned, worlds have been riven. I've sacrificed everything.What have you given ?