Fuzzyx - Holy Priest

[Public] Apply to SeventhFlight membership, to join our raids. Applications expire in 30 days unless you post replies showing continued interest

Moderator: Recruitment Officer

Forum rules
Applications are "open letters" between SeventhFlight and the applicant. Other applicants and/or guests shouldn't dilute those topics. We prefer to ask references through in-game mail. Abuse of the posting privilege by posting in other people's application topics is a serious issue.

Application threads should be kept on-topic while the application is relevant. This is another very serious issue, and applies to members as well. Side-tracking an application topic which is still relevant is not acceptable, and people are instead urged to post in General Discussion.

Threads in this forum are removed after 30 days with no replies.
Fuzzyx
Class: Priest

Fuzzyx - Holy Priest

Post by Fuzzyx » Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:05 am

About me
My irl name is Frazer. I'm Welsh. I'm a recalcitrant bugger, and enjoy my fair share of "banter". I was kicked from my last guild for expressing my views on radical islam due to a muslim guildie who effectively bullied me for a week straight for being vegan despite several complaints to the officers who did nothing, I eventually told him to go throw a gay off a building or something, i dont know, I was a very naughty boy and should reflect on that, Tut tut. Also I was kicked from the guild before that from calling a mob that killed me a "Sand Nigger". It was funny, i regret nothing. To clarify I dont seek mischief and im certainly not a racist nor is it a common occurance for me to get kicked form a guild, but i do enjoy shock humour greatly and lack a filter that most sensible adults should have. I consider my self polite and amiable for the most part however and feel deep regret when i hurt the feelings of others.

I understand that im not really selling myself to you am i? Well when it comes to raiding/progression I'm very serious and push to be the best I can. I have multiple chronic illnesses which will eventually kill me and cover up my the emotional displeasure they plague me with via memes and borderline offensive jokes. However on the bright side this means that im unfit for work and have plenty of time to raid and help fellow guildies. See? I am nice! Promise! Also I do a lot of digital paintings and draw lots of pretty ladies and shit on my twitch stream, It's nice over there, you should swing by and we can have a nice chit chat about days gone by etc etc.

- Playstyle (RP, PvE, PvP, Lasagne) - PvE, im all about killing dragons and shit, but i have been known to stalk worgens for several hours asking to shave them. So i guess you can add RP to the list if that counts..
- What keeps you playing World of Warcraft? - The fact i haven't gotten banned yet.

Gameplay

- Times available (Specifically, what times can you play Friday, Sunday and Tuesday) Im a N.E.E.T due to convalescence. I'm free whenever, friendo <3
- When you (most often) won't be available Just post in the calendar or where you organise your events and you can guarantee i'll be there.

Credentials
What's special about you? What have you done so far on Argent Dawn? I was a member of the 19th best guild on the realm in WoD and legion, they're currently 2nd best on the realm. I'm used to raiding with extremely competitive people and pushing from realm firsts.
Do you know any of our members? I bumped into a social Arms Warrior of yours while questing, they seemed chilled and linked me your site :)
What kind of gameplay experience do you have? Ive raided with some of the best guilds on the server (yes this VERY competitive ROLE PLAYING server of ours) and am very used to competitive environments.
If you have raided before, with which groups? When did you leave them? Why? Inceptum, got kicked, officers didnt like me (feelsbadman), said mean things to a dude who bullied me.
Do you have any max level alts? ive got 3 110s, almost 4/5 and every other class except Hunter, mage and warlock is 100 or higher.
Are you able to understand orders and tactics being explained on Mumble in English? Yes i'm very used to it.
Will Tayas' constant eating while he talks on Mumble cause you personal distress? I may call him a fat poo head and tell my mummy on him but if he's a nice guy then i'm unlikely to go full triggly puff on him. <3

Character
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... zyx/simple

I pretty much exclusively play Holy Priest for healing, although I MAY consider other healers if you nag me enough. But ive been known to bitch and whine. I also enjoy Fury warrior.

Misc
Why SeventhFlight? Im not politically correct and thus i lurk the unending abyss of solitude, while time ticks on my ephemeral soul. The afflictive weight that plagues every crushing step i take, not knowing if each waking day will be my last. If only the tumor ridden womb that so unjustly birthed me could have foreseen the path I take, the turmoils I'd face. But nae, alas it was not to be, and thus i roam this unending tundra of inquietude, looking for a way out, like a bright glowing exit sign to a show that's never quite bad enough to leave.
Anything else you'd like to say? Trump for president.
(Optional) What's 42? Normie movie memes. Why not question applicants on 1920s classics like Un Chien Andalou, you imbecilic troglodytes . *adjusts monocle*

Iluin
Senate
Class: Shaman

Re: Fuzzyx - Holy Priest

Post by Iluin » Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:45 pm

Hello Fuzzyx and welcome to our forums!

First of all let me say you win the price for the most-controversial-but-still-intriguing application in the last 11 years.

I'll have the others in the guild have a read and we will discuss during the raid tonight.
Though I have to say your second sentence is gonna make this a tough sale ;)

I'll get back to you either later tonight or tomorrow morning.

If it was just a social application I'd probably go "Hell, yeah." Seeing as this is a raiding application and it being rather - say - spicy, I'll discuss it with the others first.

Regards,
Iluin
Seventh Flight - Home of the unhappy and depressed - but warm and naked - Raiders! Tis a home away from home.

Dzi
Class: Druid

Post by Dzi » Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:38 pm

Hi Fuzzyx, racist + homophobic humour inherently reinforce hate. Not everyone will get the joke, some people will take it seriously and actually murder some people. The party being joked about might clench their teeth and laugh along so they don't out themselves from the group but every joke wears damn thin after a few decades. Or they might wonder if you're not really joking and just feel threatened. People get SWATted, doxxed, beaten in the street these days because they talked on the internet. We are not even close to a post-racial or post-hate society, there is always the threat of "maybe he could shoot me and the cops wouldn't even care".

You may think you're a decent guy and you can be. Step one is being considerate of the feelings of others, for example not making them think you might want to commit violence against them. Even if you're getting bullied, there are better ways to resolve that than lashing out - like getting away from hateful people and not letting them be around you.

I hope you understand and however your application goes, I wish you all the best. Punch up, not down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dP7OXDWof30
Aelinna - Kinzii - Dzi - Tzi - Mzi - Uuli - Deira - Zanikke - Kathrena - Pimm - Aelynra

Fuzzyx

Post by Fuzzyx » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:25 pm

I never said any racist or homophobic jokes. The fact gays are thrown off buildings in 11 countries that practice shariah law isnt a joke. It's fact and it's fucking horrendous. Also Islam isn't a race, it's an ideology, you cant be racist towards an ideology. Furthermore the guildie in question would claim shariah law should be enforced in western countries and claimed it should be criminal to be gay. The guy was an asshole. The fact i was the one who got kicked was fucked, but i have no doubt it was due to the fact he spoke dutch and all the officers + guild leader were dutch. They had their own little clique. In fact one of said dutch speakers doxxed the guild leader and leaked their teamspeak address, yet didnt get kicked. Your comments on doxxing add nothing to the conversation and are completely unnecessary. in fact almost everything you said was completely unnecessary. "You may think you're a decent guy and you can be." How on earth would you know? "you might want to commit violence against them" You really think im some piece of shit dont? Jesus man, i just wanna raid with some cool dudes and have a laugh while doing it. I dont want to bully people. I wanna laugh about i dunno... How mad sandwhiches are or some shit, or how fisting is a jar of mayo is the only noise that reminds me of Symphony No. 9 by Beethoven. I dont wanna be all like "OI LADS U NO DAT JENNY BITCH? YE PROPA GOT A STIFFY FOR THAT ONE! GONNA SPAFF IN HER HAIR WHILE SHE SLEEPIN JUST FOR BANTA INNIT"

I find it interesting how you finish with a video of some weird ass rape video from a Norwegian youtube and that the same people you defend (those who practice shariah law) are the same causing a rape epidemic in Norway. Not to mention the video is COMPLETELY irrelevant to the topic at hand.... Because im honest and enjoy a good laugh means im a hateful man who says disgusting things to women? Some of my best friends have been women, some have been muslims, some have been both ffs. I'm a cunt to those who are a cunt to me or others. It's that simple. I'm not someone who seeks trouble and im certainly not a fucking rapist. How dare you suggest that! Throwing the words "racist", "homophobic" and "rapist" about like you do distracts from those who actually are.

Regardless if you wish to trial me then sick, lets put this rabble behind us and smash out some progression friendos to see if im right for you lot and if you lot are right for me.

Fuzzyx

Post by Fuzzyx » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:45 pm

Also for the record. I'm likely to remain quiet in guild chat and just provide you with some crisp heals come raid night as i fully understand my views are controversial and REALLY dont want more drama, i just wanna raid with some competent people.

Iluin
Senate
Class: Shaman

Post by Iluin » Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:00 pm

I'm afraid we are unable to offer you a raid spot or a guild invite.

Several of our guild members voiced concerns about your application and what it entails - potential drama. We try to stay away from that if we can.
You probably would have done better with a bit less honesty and controversy.

I wish you the best of luck in finding a raiding spot with a different guild.
Seventh Flight - Home of the unhappy and depressed - but warm and naked - Raiders! Tis a home away from home.