About SeventhFlight

[Public, read only] Here's all the info you need on raiding with us, from the mods to download to an explaination of the looting system.

Moderator: Raidleads

Jemaius
Multi-use
Class: Paladin

About SeventhFlight

Post by Jemaius » Mon Jan 23, 2006 1:26 am

We are a happy crew of magical fairies who... ... what do you mean wrong text? Oh, sorry.

SeventhFlight is a medium-sized raiding community on the EU Argent Dawn realm. We aspire to progress in endgame raiding, and actually have fun by doing it. Yes, I'm serious. We want to like what we do.

The unique thing about us, apart from being hideously oddball, is that we do want to foster the feeling of community, family, and source of cheap labour. The community is currently hard capped at 38 members -- meaning that we don't take in more than that many people in the community -- and we use that to keep the community small and tightly-knit. Though we don't do any knitting on our raids.

No text could accurately describe us (although I hear that we're sometimes described as "people"), so we'd rather invite you to have a look-see at the things we publicise. You can even post on the General Forum as you see fit, even as a guest! Or have a look around on our main site, where you can find interesting stuff. I think. Or our screenshots gallery.

Or just the rest of this guide. Welcome to SeventhFlight's forums!
___

EDIT: due to raidsize changes in WoD the member hardcap is still being worked on. [Neithan]
Last edited by Jemaius on Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JemaiusAnoenAncalimon

Since 2005. Yikes! Let's start a "Haven't changed main for all of WoW" club!

Jemaius
Multi-use
Class: Paladin

Post by Jemaius » Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:15 pm

[Update placeholder... Ignore, etc]
JemaiusAnoenAncalimon

Since 2005. Yikes! Let's start a "Haven't changed main for all of WoW" club!