Towards 6.0

The public venue for SeventhFlighters and non SeventhFlighters alike! Cookies not included!

Moderator: Raidleads

Neithan
MoFo
Class: Paladin

Towards 6.0

Post by Neithan » Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:34 am

Well, while we wait from something less abstract next week at blizzcon, the name Warlords of Draenor surfaced, and so has this "thing"

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/137 ... -Patch-6-5

Doesnt really take much time to make it up and type it randomly, but still /care /time-lost at work /whatever

Patch 5.5 World Event
Collapse of The Time

Hellscream jailbroken from the jail by a mysterious human.
The book "Rishen of the Horde" is the key.

时魂之钟,铜龙军团的瑰宝,它作用于平衡时间线,使它们永远在平 行之路上而不互相交触,当这个瑰宝毁灭之时,我们的时间线将无法 再次保持平衡而最终会撞向另一条离我们最近的时间线上。 而你,大酋长,我要将你送回到那条即将与我们碰撞时间线的过去, 组建真正的钢铁部落,当两条时间线碰撞之时,就是你重返荣耀之刻 。 “你的目的何在?为什么我要帮助我?“ ”我有我的理由,但是我绝对不会妨碍你,在这个世界的将来不会, 在那个世界的过去亦不会.....
Patch 6.0
Warlords of Draenor

With someone's help, G Hellscream back to Draenor.

Raid 1: Cavern of Felmyst Boss: Gul'dan
Raid 2: Fall of the Karabor Temple Boss: Grom Hellscream
Raid 3: Dark Secret of Terokk Boss: Terokk

The Warsong Clan is the storyline key of this patch.
New Ally Camp:
Time Travellers Leader: Medivh
Heart of Draenor Leader: Ner'zhul and Durotan
Horde/Alliance Army
Sands of Time Soul Leader: Zhaladuomu

Patch 6.1

The Ancient Power of The Earth Warder

New Ally Camp:
Wing of Anzu
Wing of Dark

Final Raid: N/A

The Warsong is now ruling the planet without Demon Blood. And Garrosh is building the New Horde.
The next plan --- Death Wing.

Patch 6.2
Rise of The Black Prince

Raid: Lair of Deathwing Final Boss: Neltharion (Human Form)

找到了死亡之翼巢穴的兽人氏族准备向耐萨里奥发起总攻,并捕获耐 萨里奥化作部落的绝对战力。 在这看似不可能的任务之下,加罗什却有着特殊的信心,而这信心正 来自于七首亚刹极的记忆...... 黑王子正等着对自己的最后试炼,一条战胜对死亡的恐惧与获得真正 的荣耀的道路。

Patch 6.3
The True Horde

战歌部落最终杀死了耐萨里奥,虽然这不是最理想的结果,而加洛什 也获得了耐萨里奥身上残存着的一部分上古之神力量。 在战歌真正统一了德拉诺,浴血了死亡之翼之后,战歌氏族正式改名 为铁血部落。 而离加洛什的最终计划,也只有一步之遥

Patch 6.4
Fall of Hellscreams

Last Stand of The Eastern Kingdom
The biggest Raid Dungeon ever in WoW history and alternative raid between Horde and Alliance.

Alliance Line:
Part 1: Fall of Stormwind Boss: W Saurfang
Part 2 : A Bloody Path
Part 3 : End of the Tyrant Boss: Garrosh Hellscream

Horde Line:
Part 1: A Brave Moment Boss: W Saurfang
Part 2: Fall of Grom Boss: Grom
Part 3: End of the Tyrant Boss: Garrosh Hellscream

Patch 6.5
The Origin

Plot Battle: Ascension & Downfall
Haven't changed main for all of WoW club

Neithan
MoFo

Re: Towards 6.0

Post by Neithan » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:49 pm

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/138 ... st23260058

more crap for your afternoon enjoyment :p

Neithan
MoFo

Post by Neithan » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:00 am

And more, actually semi-interesting crap, not believing it till tomorrow, yet, if you are looking forward to Blizzcon and want some other speculation, there you go:

Quote from one of the half-a-million threads on MMO-C
Right, I promised it and here it is:
The info I said I had. I stumbled across it by accident and thinking it was good speculation, nothing more, posted it on the board here. It was brought to my attention that this information was actually CORRECT. So, to not spoil anyone and to protect the source, I removed the text from my post.
Others tried to spread the leak but people didn’t really latch onto it, probably because parts of it were already accurately being speculated by others. Most of you know this info by the term “SoLgate” although SoL had nothing to do with this leak, it sprung up on the official US story forum, and was up for roughly 4 hours before finally being deleted.
The gist of it:
NO new class
NO new race
All race models except Worgen, Goblins and obviously Pandaren overhauled
NO Alleria and Turalyon (at least not at release it seems)
Garrosh does indeed time travel back to a time in Draenor when the Orcs were about to drink the demon blood. How he gets there involves his trial, and possibly Anduin /Zaela Dragonmaw (don’t know details). He stops his father and the other Orc chieftains from following Gul’dan and entering the pact with the Legion, and takes over as Warchief (presumably). Gul’dan it seems is kicked out of the Horde. It seems he brings modern technology to reinforce this Horde in the past.
Apparently Gul’dan is just banished, and likely to summon the Legion on his own still.
Garrosh forms the IRON HORDE (yep), a Horde free of demonic and Legion influences, and begins to conquer Draenor. The WARLORDS OF DRAENOR are the Orc chieftains that follow him, including Grommash and many you know from the stories, with only Durotan, Thrall’s father, being good.
We travel here with the help of the Timewalkers to fight Garrosh apparently, how this is logically explained I don’t know yet and am hopefully learning right now from the trailer or the panel later ^^
This is Draenor of the past, not Outland. There are many zones from Outland as you know it, but completely redone and different, plus more zones that don’t exist in Outland later (including an Arrakoa only zone with cities in trees and the native continent of the Ogres). Hellfire is a jungle, and Garrosh is constructing the Dark Portal there. Ner’zhul is assisting Garrosh and apparently gaining his trust. Zangarmarsh is a sea full of mushrooms. Netherstorm is Farahlon, but not in at release it seems. Shadowmoon is more like Terrokar, uncorrupted and lush.
The Alliance capital is Karabor, which players later knew as the Black Temple.
The Horde capital is to the west of Blade’s Edge Mountains, in the Frostwolf homelands, a tundra. A former Ogre fortress it seems.
The main heroes are Velen, Thrall, Durotan his father, Vol’jin, presumably a Broken or Draenei called Masaad or Manaad, some dwarf and some Tauren. No word on Anduin or Wrathion, I don’t know if they come along but I assume so.
Some more juicy details:
The Iron Horde uses Gronn as siege mounts.
Shattrath, Auchindoun and some Orc/Ogre strongholds are the first raids (some may be dungeons).
There’s apparently some new tiger race.
Arrakoa have their own zone like mentioned above, possibly something being done with their Old God.

Personal assumptions:
I’m assuming level cap of 100, to go with the Garrosh heirlooms as well as to fit the leveling pace of Outland again roughly over 10 levels.
No idea on any other features or professions.

Conclusion:
It’s possible this is all a load of BS and I was trolled like a lot of others, but I’d say the chance is 1%.
If this isn’t real, I’ll laugh at myself with you guys and admit to behaving like an ass

Jevar
Class: Priest

Post by Jevar » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:43 pm

If this indeed was true, it would definitely be an interesting expansion. Already the fact that garrosh was taken for a trial at the end of this expansion gives (at least to me) a good chance for something like this to be true. Im definitely looking forward to it if this is the real one!
The scary recruitment officer and P-I-N-T-A.

Shaixira
Class: Hunter

Post by Shaixira » Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:30 pm

Agreed. If this is actually happening, it's WAY more interesting than the image I got from the speculation

Neithan
MoFo

Post by Neithan » Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:37 pm

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/138 ... -it-s-true

Here, have some more, and be prepared to wipe at 21.30

Jemaius
Multi-use

Post by Jemaius » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:15 pm

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/115147 ... -11_8_2013

Seems that there's a quick and dirty way to leapfrog to level 90.
JemaiusAnoenAncalimon

Since 2005. Yikes! Let's start a "Haven't changed main for all of WoW" club!

Miyala
Social Raider
Class: Deathknight

Post by Miyala » Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:41 am

So, it's looking pretty good! I have to say I would rather see something completely fresh, like Pandaria or Northrend (and fewer orcs), but apart from that all the systems are looking very promising - and the new player models are just amazing. I may have to race change everything to gnomes! :D

Neithan
MoFo

Post by Neithan » Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:35 pm

What can I say... thanks Blizz, for getting so many things right! :)

The only thing that concerns me a bit is the garrison, I'd love that you could somehow "recruit" your max level alts there... Say, get -my- alchemists and jc's and stuff all in one place. But I'll see as we go deeper in details with that.

Overall, when I first heard "draenor" I wasnt super convinced, but after watching what I watched, I am definitely sold... again :D

Miyala
Social Raider
Class: Deathknight

Post by Miyala » Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:44 pm

Neithan wrote:The only thing that concerns me a bit is the garrison, I'd love that you could somehow "recruit" your max level alts there... Say, get -my- alchemists and jc's and stuff all in one place. But I'll see as we go deeper in details with that.
They did say that they have to find some sort of solution for alts, and this was one of the things they were looking into, so I'm pretty hopeful.