0.001% extra dps matters!

[Public, read only] Any important information or achievements by the group will posted here.

Moderator: Raidleads

Iluin
Senate
Class: Shaman

0.001% extra dps matters!

Post by Iluin » Wed May 28, 2014 2:07 pm

After our Easter break that seemed to drag on for over a month and raids happening only sporadically we finally got some good tries in on Thok Heroic last week. A few around 10% another at 1% and 3%. We called for last try. And for the first time in SF History the "Power of Last Try" failed us and showed us the finger. We wiped at 0.001% ... 10k health left. It was hilarious to say the least. Wish we were recording our Mumble chats.

Well this week - after some hiccups involving car tires - we got back to Thok Heroic and had a dinolicious BBQ. There you go!

Seventh Flight - Home of the unhappy and depressed - but warm and naked - Raiders! Tis a home away from home.

Neithan
MoFo
Class: Paladin

Re: 0.001% extra dps matters!

Post by Neithan » Wed May 28, 2014 2:30 pm

One thing is for sure... beside the pic itself, which is better than usual... we suck at lining up for screenshots :p

Apart from that, congrats. Sadly an hour too late vs the guild that we wont name, but... who cares, -we- are doing great, and have a chance at finishing the instance before WoD. Keep up the good work guys!

Also, 8th on the server, among guilds active in 2014.

Go us! Yes, even you Meifei :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Haven't changed main for all of WoW club

Jevar
Class: Priest

Post by Jevar » Wed May 28, 2014 4:08 pm

Neithan wrote:One thing is for sure... beside the pic itself, which is better than usual...
I can't help but notice that I'm missing from this picture. Is there a connection? :evil:
The scary recruitment officer and P-I-N-T-A.

Stormfury
Class: Druid

Post by Stormfury » Fri May 30, 2014 5:36 pm

I can't help but wonder if you were getting into position for a particularly delightful yank? 8-)
Stormfurry, Rider of the Blue Dragonhawk

If your comprehension white-shifts I'll use simple-happy language-words to help you understand. //In-iK, Gree Enclave
None of you seem to understand. I am not locked up in here with you. You're locked up in here with ME! //Rorschach, The Watchmen
Just ... look at the FANGS! //Quest for the Holy Grail