LFR changes and Raid Progress

[Public, read only] Any important information or achievements by the group will posted here.

Moderator: Raidleads

Iluin
Senate
Class: Shaman

LFR changes and Raid Progress

Post by Iluin » Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:54 pm

With the upcoming LFR changes allowing more than 5 people to queue together I think it is time to take a step back and look at our options for the next few months of this Tier.

Despite our valiants effort we have so far been unable to catch up with the top guilds on this server when it comes to Mythic progression.
This of course also hinders our efforts to recruit new people in times of need.

The LFR changes I mentioned earlier will allows us to distinguish ourselves and get more widely known potentially attracting more applicants.

The senate has decided the following:

Every Friday and Sunday for the next 3 months we are going to offer LFR carries for gold in Trade, General and LFG chat.
If we are fast we should be able to clear it atleast twice per night. With the introduction of tokens every mouthbreather will have gold to spend and there should be an ample amount of people out there sick and tired of constantly being kicked from LFR because they "need to l2p" or "stop fapping".

Not only will we be able to earn a hefty amount of gold offering clears for those people but the constant spamming during the weekend will get our name out there.
Seventh Flight - Home of the unhappy and depressed - but warm and naked - Raiders! Tis a home away from home.

Sylean
Class: Paladin

Re: LFR changes and Raid Progress

Post by Sylean » Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:19 pm

Warfare
Class: Warrior

Post by Warfare » Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:34 pm

Sold a few spots what time is it happening?

Iluin
Senate
Class: Shaman

Post by Iluin » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:25 pm

Finally. It looked like noone would notice our new agenda.

Usual time Warfare. Just put the gold in the guild bank :D
Seventh Flight - Home of the unhappy and depressed - but warm and naked - Raiders! Tis a home away from home.

Neithan
MoFo
Class: Paladin

Post by Neithan » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:38 am

Iluin wrote:Finally. It looked like noone would notice our new agenda.
As a matter of fact I was contacted by at least one person, whose name should remain concealed, puzzling about that choice :lol:
Haven't changed main for all of WoW club

Jevar
Class: Priest

Post by Jevar » Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:21 pm

Neithan wrote:
Iluin wrote:Finally. It looked like noone would notice our new agenda.
As a matter of fact I was contacted by at least one person, whose name should remain concealed, puzzling about that choice :lol:
I'm still giggling on my own, here. I totally fell for this before Neithan oh so kindly reminded me about the April's Fools. :p
The scary recruitment officer and P-I-N-T-A.

Zaiteki
Class: Hunter

Post by Zaiteki » Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:27 am

I was just like, thank you sir, may I have another one, then it struck me, this might be that thing I be heard of from time to time: humour :^)