Weedram - Monk extraordinair

[Public] Apply to SeventhFlight membership, to join our raids. Applications expire in 30 days unless you post replies showing continued interest

Moderator: Recruitment Officer

Forum rules
Applications are "open letters" between SeventhFlight and the applicant. Other applicants and/or guests shouldn't dilute those topics. We prefer to ask references through in-game mail. Abuse of the posting privilege by posting in other people's application topics is a serious issue.

Application threads should be kept on-topic while the application is relevant. This is another very serious issue, and applies to members as well. Side-tracking an application topic which is still relevant is not acceptable, and people are instead urged to post in General Discussion.

Threads in this forum are removed after 30 days with no replies.
WeeDram
Class: Warrior

Weedram - Monk extraordinair

Post by WeeDram » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:46 pm

Hey, my name is Decklyn. From Glasgow, got lost ended up at the Netherlands. I'm 25. In whatever freetime I get, I play WoW, LoL and a ton of instruments. I'm good at all sorts on WoW, been playing for 13 years, been hardcore raiding a while but stopped for like 2-3 years, owned a guild and we done starting legion content like Normal Emerald nightmare, heroic and mythic. I have a ton of xp with raiding and dealing with people.

Gameplay

I'm good with most days but I will give a headsup when something jumps in the way. Why am I good? I just am, dunno how to explain it that and 13 years of xp in the game. I played on Shadowsong all my life and now its getting too hard to recruit for the guild so we went our different ways since shadowsong is a low pop server. I might other chaps who will maybe join like my GF and some of my Scottish mates.
Since I can't pick Monk on the selection, I play most classes but enjoy monk and shammie the most.

Character
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... ng/weedram
I should be good, I played tank monk before they got the massive buffs and it was emerald nightmare, before monks took a shitton of dmg FROM MAGIC DAMAGE, MAN THAT FUCKING BOSS WITH THE WEB THAT SHARED MAGIC DAMAGE.
Why SeventhFlight? I dunno, I mean I was looking at Method on tarren mill but this seemed like a good alternative.

I will make you ave a giggle mate and get back to me.
cheeeeeeers,
Deck

Remirra
Senate
Class: Hunter

Re: Weedram - Monk extraordinair

Post by Remirra » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:24 am

Cheeki briki v damkah and all that comrade. Reading this app early in the morning right now, so to first of all to clarify... What role you're applying for ? DPS/TANK/HEAL ? :P
Also, we can invite you to our Normal run tonight in Antorus if you fancy that, see what's what and all that stuff ? Will you be able to make it 20.00 server time ?

P.s. Here's Discord link, easier to discuss stuff there ! :)
https://discord.gg/Afe7nv

-R
I know my rotation perfectly. ->Steady shot, Chimaera shot, Aimed shot, Ice trap and Garrison Hearthstone.
I'm Remirra Shadowgale. Queen of cheerleaders of Ashenvale.
The night is long and full of demons.
Roses have burned, worlds have been riven. I've sacrificed everything.What have you given ?

Iluin
Senate
Class: Shaman

Re: Weedram - Monk extraordinair

Post by Iluin » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:34 am

OMG!

We so need more Scottish raiders! We lost too many over the years!

Hi Decklyn! :)

Everything looks good and Wireframe vouched for you so I suggest we just throw you a discord invite and as Rems said you join us one of the upcoming Fridays or Sundays for Normal/Heroic and get to know us.Not sure if you server transferred already or not. If you can't make tonight no worries.

Looking forward to an authentic Glaswegian accent :D

https://discord.gg/nQQUKE
Seventh Flight - Home of the unhappy and depressed - but warm and naked - Raiders! Tis a home away from home.